Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Would You Buy A Dozen Roses For Your Date?

There are a lot of flowers that can be considered beautiful and romantic of course but roses always had and still have something special in the heart of most people.

Many types of flowers and especially roses have a romantic history, with their sweet perfume, smooth and soft textures and cheerful look.

Roses can represent a lot of emotions, and even generate or renew the ones that have faded from awareness to lift a person outlook; it is in nature's bounty for all of us to see the inherent beauty in existence.

You wouldn't believe how many times that I've sold a dozen roses to somebody with stars in their eyes. It always looks like buying a dozen roses represent only times when you are the most in love. A dozen roses is a big and bold statement. It may even be called a proclamation. I know that the times I received a dozen roses in my life were rare and dear.

A man came by my flower shop one day last month wanting to buy a dozen roses. He was so excited and anxious to explain to me why he was ordering a dozen roses.

The man proceeded to explain to me that he was buying his loving wife a dozen roses because they had just found out they were expecting with their third child. He was so glad that he was about to dance. We had the dozen roses prepared and sent to her house and I was the lucky one that got to deliver the flowers. They lived in a pretty beautiful house in an affluent district. They had flowers in the courtyard and it looked pleasant.

The lady looked a little weary when she opened the door to get the dozen roses. She told me that she had been experiencing morning sickness. She really looked better after the dozen roses were delivered.

The busiest time of year around my shop is mother's day. We sell a lot of vases containing a dozen roses to men that decide to honor the mother of their children.

My dad has always bought a dozen roses for my mom on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, her birthday and their wedding anniversary. He always kept up the purchasing of four dozen roses each year for as long as I could remember. As soon as I find a man that will offer me a dozen roses four times a year like my dad does for my mother I'll know I have found the right guy for me. I'm still waiting quietly.



Please Rate this Article


Source: http://www.rightarticle.com/Article/Would-You-Buy-A-Dozen-Roses-For-Your-Date-/97797

No comments: